|Fatjack's - Diesel Smoke & Dreams
Pull Down Menu of Fatjack's Website
The photo album is in PDF format and Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 or newer is required (Acrobat Reader is a free download from Adobe). The CD will run on operating systems as old as Windows 95, but will not read on earlier versions of Acrobat Reader.
Author and Editor: David A. Bontrager
Photographer: Bernie Fahrner
Publisher: DABble Publishing & Imaging
- A Truck Photographer’s Diary, Vol. 102–Just Trucks 1, is a CD photo album featuring photos of trucks taken between the early-1970s thru 2005. The locations vary and all of the photos were taken by Bernie Fahrner and are copyright of Mr. Fahrner. All photos were used with permission and are in the collection of D. A. Bontrager.
- This photo album features a wide variety of trucks; working trucks, working show trucks, restored antique trucks, company trucks, old out of service trucks, and some trucks that Bernie owned and drove in his early years of trucking, plus a few photos of old truck stops .
- This photo album is comprised of all color photos. Generally speaking, the photo album begins with the latest photos and moves backwards to the earliest photos.
- The photo album is a great archive of trucks.
About The Author
- Dave’s mother took photos of his dad’s trucks in the 1940s and 1950s and is the one responsible for Dave’s interest in truck photography. As a boy, Dave began photographing trucks in the mid-1950s, and also collected photos from trucking companies. Over the years Dave learned to know many people who took photos and also collected truck photos, and many of these acquaintances sent him photos. Dave of course is quite a historian on the trucking industry and the trucks. Dave’s passion for truck photography continues today. He is now retired and lives with his wife Anna near Elnora, Indiana.
About The Photographer
- Like me, Bernie grew up around trucks and began trucking at an early age. Today Bernie is still trucking and lives in Ohio with his wife Sue. Many thanks to Bernie for his efforts in truck photography.
Technical Information and Legalities
- Acrobat Reader 5.0 or newer is required for reading the photo album. Acrobat Reader is installed on most new computers, or you can download it free at: www.adobe.com
- The photo album is an automated slideshow and can also be viewed manually. Instructions are included.
- No part of this CD photo album, in whole or in part, or the photos contained herein, in whole or in part, may be reproduced, transmitted, scanned or distributed by any manual, mechanical or electronic means or devices without express written permission from the author and publisher.
- Neither the CD nor the contents are public shareware. Copyright laws apply.
Custom Enlargements and Posters
- Custom enlargements and posters of photos in the CD are available directly from the publisher. All custom enlargements and posters are professionally printed on heavy weight photo paper, not light weight poster paper. Contact us for details at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call us at: 812-887-6749
- FREE Shipping in the USA, including Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- International buyers are welcomed. International buyers note that 6 CDs can be shipped for the same price as 1 CD. Email us for a shipping quote to your country.