CUSTOM DIECAST 1:64 SCALE
1:64 Scale DCP
379 Peterbilt Long Wheelbase Flattop Sleeper
Black with Chrome Spread-Axle Reefer Trimmed in Black
New Tractor Details:
- Stretched frame
- Custom 24” tall stainless steel bumper
- Large stainless steel bowtie visor
- Angle cut scale 9” stainless steel stacks
- Pickett style lower exhaust elbows
- Full length stainless steel deck plate
- Front fender mudflaps
- Stepbox mudflaps
- Scale size single CB antenna, mounted behind sleeper, black with red tips
- Custom made seamless fuel tanks with genuine polished stainless steel straps and real chrome filler cap
- Custom made chrome-like stainless steel panel across lower rear of sleeper
- Stainless steel half fenders over front drive axle
- Stainless steel contoured rear frame cover
- Custom made rear light bar-mudflap hanger
- Service line connectors at rear of frame, just like the real trucks
Plus the standard details:
- Hood tilts with detailed engine
- Front tires steer
- Detailed under carriage
New Trailer Details:
- Trailer axles mounted closer to the frame
- Rear axle set all the way to the rear
- The spread is 10’-6”
- Quarter fenders ahead of tires
- New kingpin installed at 24” (scale)
- Coiled air lines and electrical cable mounted ahead of landing gear. It takes good eyes, a steady hand, small tweezers, and a flashlight to get these rascals hooked up. You’ll cuss at me, but when you finally get them hooked up, they are really neat.
- My method of stretching frames is the highest of quality. No butt-joints and it’s bullet proof. It’s labor intensive to build, but is as strong as the original frame.
- The custom seamless fuel tanks are fabricated in my own shop. A labor intensive process, but very unique.
- The fuel tank straps are genuine stainless steel, fabricated and buffed to a chrome-like finish in my shop.
- The 24” wide (tall) stainless steel bumper was fabricated in my shop.
- Full tilting of the hood with my bumper.
- The CB antenna is scale size.
- The front fender and stepbox mudflaps are made in my shop.
- The single long deck plate was fabricated in my shop.
- The stainless steel rear cab cover was fabricated in my shop.
- Notice that the lower exhaust elbows are truly cylindrical, not flattened out from bending.
Replicating Real Trucks with Exquisite Scale Models
Hot Pipes & Cool Blades
“Simply The Best”