FJLC-10283 W900L Kenworth Daycab With Dual-Wheel Pusher Axle and Additional Detailing
Featuring 1:53rd Scale Diecast by Tonkin Replicas "Precision Series"
Built by Fatjack’s LargeCars
This tractor is a custom-built model, not a production model.
The trailers shown in two of the photos are for display purposes only. Custom Items Include:
- The major modification is the addition of a dual-wheel pusher axle.
- The pusher axle is modeled in the down position (for a loaded trailer)
- The truck features Kenworth’s air-ride suspension.
- It is not built on a dump truck chassis.
There is not an actual suspension for the pusher axle, but a complete frame has been fabricated for it (like I have done on previous tractors with a pusher axle), which includes an axle housing, so it looks like it belongs there.
Other Special Detailing Includes:
- Lowered Headache Rack
- Full length polished stainless steel fenders
- Raw brass scale-size chains hung on the headache rack (Using the same chain I sell in my parts department)
- Pogo stick with coiled color-coded service lines
- 2 Diamond grid deck plates (Forward and behind the service line mounting bracket – see photos)
- Small Polished Stainless Steel Rear Frame Cover (Covers only the end of the frame)