- If you like good looking trucks…You’ll love Fatjack’s!
- 379 Peterbilt
- Long Wheelbase Daycab
- "Precision Series"
- 1:53rd Scale Diecast by Tonkin Replicas
CUSTOM TRUCKS by FATJACK’S ARE NOT PRODUCTION MODELS
- Each custom truck from Fatjack’s LargeCars is individually hand-built.
- Most components are fabricated in my own shop and hand-fitted to each model.
Peterbilt Custom Items Include
- 20-inch Wide (scale size) Fatjack’s “Cool Blade” Bumper
- Custom “Fatjack’s Bodacious Sunvisor”
- Flat Drom with Real Wood Decking and Headache Rack with Tarp Rack
- Fatjack’s Signature Contoured Rear Frame Cover
- 7-inch Diameter (scale size) Straight Stacks
- Four fuel tanks with genuine stainless steel straps
- And a few more goodies from Fatjack's LargeCars
- (Not shown) The trailer for this tractor is a tri-axle flatbed with several upgrades.
ADDITIONAL NOTES ABOUT THE MODELS
- This model began as a testbed for techniques, building procedures, etc. It laid around my work area for a long time, and whenever I wanted to try something new, I used this model. Needless to say, some items were taken off, then another item (hopefully improved) replaced it. And so it went. Over time it simply turned out to be a really neat looking truck, and it finally ended up in the diecast truck collection of Hank Suderman, Surry, British Columbia. Hank owns and manages the largest truck photo website in the universe: www.hankstruckpictures.com
BE SURE TO READ “ABOUT FATJACK’S LARGECARS”
- Details on how my models are built.
- Why custom trucks from Fatjack’s LargeCars stand out in the midst of all other custom diecast trucks.
IT’S ALL ABOUT DETAIL
- The "Precision Series" from Tonkin Replicas offers the ultimate in accurate detailing found in diecast trucks today. Inside and out, from top to bottom-front to rear, it's all there!
- Quality built by a trucker who knows trucks.
- A custom-built truck from Fatjack’s LargeCars brings you unequaled detailing and workmanship, taking diecast trucks to new levels of excellence!
- Go ahead, get close…The closer you get to a Fatjack’s LargeCar, the better it looks!
Replicating Real Trucks with Exquisite Scale Models
Hot Pipes & Cool Blades
“Simply The Best”