1:64 Scale DCP
Custom-Built by Fatjack's LargeCars
2006 1:64 Scale Show Truck
379 Peterbilt Extended Wheelbase 36” Sleeper
In Eloquent Lavender
Custom lettered BTS (Bontrager Truck Service)
Typical of my trucks, this truck is clean and tidy. For a cool ride less is always better.
Both the tractor and trailer represent rebuilding
- The tractor was completely disassembled and rebuilt from the ground up.
- The frame was extended by my normal method of sleeving the frame with channel with a soldered cross-member and also glued in place. This provides a nice clean frame, which is also as strong as the original.
- Fatjack’s Cool Blade bumper, scale 20” tall. The hood fully tilts with my bumper.
- The roof was completely shaved of all detail and smoothed out. Small glass-like marker lights to represent LED lights were installed to meet DOT regulations.
- A custom-made visor was installed and painted cab color.
- The straight stacks were lowered with Pickett-style lower elbows. The top of the stacks scale out to 13’-6” high. Notice that my lower elbows are cylindrical in shape, not flattened out from bending.
- Front fender and stepbox mudflaps.
- Full length stainless steel deck plate with airbox.
- Contoured stainless steel rear frame cover with tail lights.
- Stainless steel half fenders.
- Standard rear mudflaps.
- Scale size single CB antenna mounted on rear of sleeper
- Air horn mounted under frame.
- Trailer axles were lowered to sit closer to the trailer frame.
- The rear axle was set all the way to the rear.
- The spread is 10’-2”.
- The kingpin was re-located to 24”.
- The trailer was custom lettered for Bontrager Ranch Co.
Replicating Real Trucks in Miniature - Fatjack's LargeCars
BE SURE TO READ “ABOUT FATJACK’S LARGECARS”
- Details on how my models are built.
- Why custom trucks from Fatjack’s LargeCars stand out in the midst of all other custom diecast trucks.
IT’S ALL ABOUT DETAIL
- Custom-built trucks from Fatjack’s LargeCars are quality built, bringing you unequaled detailing and workmanship, taking diecast trucks to new levels of excellence!
- Quality Built By A Trucker Who Knows Trucks
- Go ahead, get close…The closer you get to a Fatjack’s LargeCar, the better it looks!
Replicating Real Trucks with Exquisite Scale Models
Hot Pipes & Cool Blades
“Simply The Best”