1:64 Scale DCP
W900L Kenworth Long Wheelbase Daycab
Red and Black
The new tractor details:
- Scale 20” wide stainless steel bumper
- Large stainless steel visor
- Scale size 9” curved straight stacks, polished
- Pickett style lower exhaust elbows
- Special step boxes under doors
- Stainless steel full fenders over drive tires
- Full length stainless steel deck plate with airbox
- Stainless steel contoured rear frame cover with lights
- Stainless steel cover rear wall of cab
- Frame mounted toolboxes
- Front fender mudflaps
- Scale size CB antennas, red with black tips
Plus the standard details:
- Hood tilts with detailed engine
- Front tires steer
- Detailed under carriage
The details on this truck include much more than just gluing on parts.
- The 20” wide stainless steel bumper is fabricated and buffed to a chrome-like finish in my shop.
- Notice full tilting of the hood with my bumper.
- The CB antennas are scale size and made in my shop.
- The front fender mudflaps are made in my shop.
- The special stepboxes were required in order to have the Pickett-style lower elbows. This really gives the truck a unique look.
- The single long deck plate and airbox were fabricated in my shop.
- The stainless steel rear cab cover was fabricated in my shop.
- Notice that the lower exhaust elbows are truly cylindrical, not flattened out from bending.
Replicating Real Trucks in Miniature
DCP and Fatjack's LargeCars
Replicating Real Trucks with Exquisite Scale Models
Hot Pipes & Cool Blades
“Simply The Best”