1:64 Scale DCP
Custom-Built by Fatjack's LargeCars
W900L Kenworth Long Wheelbase Daycab
The new tractor upgrades:
- Scale 20” wide stainless steel bumper
- Large custom stainless steel visor
- Scale size 9” angle cut straight stacks, polished
- Pickett style lower exhaust elbows
- Special step boxes under doors
- Stainless steel full fenders over drive tires
- Full length stainless steel deck plate with airbox
- Stainless steel contoured rear frame cover with lights
- Stainless steel cover rear wall of cab
- Frame mounted toolboxes
- Aluminum seamless fuel tanks buffed to a chrome-like finish
- Front fender mudflaps
- Scale size CB antennas, red with black tips
Plus the standard details:
- Hood tilts with detailed engine
- Front tires steer
- Detailed under carriage
The details on this truck include much more than just gluing on parts.
- The 20” wide stainless steel bumper is fabricated and buffed to a chrome-like finish in my shop.
- Notice full tilting of the hood with my bumper.
- The sunvisor is modified to fit the Kenworth.
- The CB antennas are scale size.
- The front fender mudflaps are made in my shop.
- The special stepboxes were required in order to have the Pickett-style lower elbows.
- The special contoured rear frame cover was fabricated and buffed in my shop.
- The single long deck plate and airbox were fabricated in my shop.
- The stainless steel rear cab cover was fabricated in my shop.
- Notice that the lower exhaust elbows are truly cylindrical, not flattened out from bending.
- The fuel tanks were buffed out in my shop.
Replicating Real Trucks with Exquisite Scale Models
Hot Pipes & Cool Blades
“Simply The Best”